Join Care Partners!
Revenue Cycle and Accounts Payable Specialist, Full Time
The purpose of this position is to ensure accurate and timely inflow and outflow of funds to Care Partners through the processing of billing; accounts receivable; payroll; accounts payable, and charitable donations. This position assures compliance with wage and hour laws, organizational policies and generally accepted accounting practices.
This position ensures accurate and timely billing and appropriate, compliant reimbursement for all services rendered by the organization from Medicare, Medicaid, TriCare, HMOs, PPOs, other insurance companies as well as from private individuals. This position supports and oversees claims submission and revenue collection by outsourced revenue cycle service providers.
Qualifications and experience:
- Two years of accounting, accounts payable and/or payroll experience
- One-two years of medical billing experience preferred
- Associates degree in accounting or business with a minimum of a full year of college accounting
- Demonstrated skill in bookkeeping, accounting and financial record keeping
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks required
- Must be reliable in meeting exacting or highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen following job offer
- Salary is commensurate with experience
To apply for this position please submit your resume along with a brief letter describing why you are interested in working with Care Partners to People Services Manager, Ciara Rogers, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.