Care Partners Bereavement Support Program
Grief is a normal reaction to loss. Yet the time of bereavement can be challenging. Intense feelings of sadness, anger and fear; disrupted sleep and appetite; and the stress of taking on new roles and responsibilities make adjustment after a death difficult. It can be hard to know when things will get better or feel normal again.
At Care Partners Hospice & Palliative Care, we offer bereavement services to our family members and to our community. If you’ve experienced a loss within the past year, our support services may be able to assist you.
As a family member, you are eligible for:
- Informational mailings across the first year
- An invitation to our holiday memorial
- Participation in a bereavement support group
- Check-in phone calls from trained hospice volunteers
- Individual sessions with hospice social workers or chaplains
As a community member, we invite you to attend our support group and our holiday memorial.
To learn more about these services, please call Jennifer Nash at (503) 906-9612 or email Jennifer.Nash@carepartnersor.org