How We Help People with Dementia
Offering a Better Quality of Life
What is the Mind Care Partners Program?
When your resident enrolls in the Mind Care Partners program, they and your staff are getting help from a team of professionals for focused late-stage dementia management to deal with daily needs and prevent emergencies. We take over many of the burdens, and create the opportunity for moments of joy.
- Assistance interpreting needs and managing challenging behaviors
- Medication review to reduce adverse effects
- Personal care with a gentle, respectful approach
- Comfort and distraction with volunteer visits, music therapy and art therapy
- Family counseling and education
Find out more about our free resources to help support residents and their families
We offer training on a variety of topics, including CE-approved hours.
Staff Grief Support
Our Spiritual Care Counselors and Social Workers are available to conduct sessions for your staff.
Art and Music Therapy
Our certified therapists offer individual or group sessions.
Geriatrician or Palliative Consults
When review by a specialist is needed, we send the experts to you.
We Are Available Day or Night
Care Partners is on call around the clock to meet your needs. Call now to speak with an experienced and caring nurse. We’ve been helping people like you for more than 40 years.