How We Help People with Cancer
Making the most of every day
What is the Cancer Care Partners Program?
When you enroll in Cancer Care Partners you don’t “give up”, you get help from a team of professionals to make each day the best possible
We want to help you plan for and be there for what’s important to you—whether it’s a wedding, graduation, trip, or finishing a project
- Weekly reviews by our board-certified oncologist and internist/palliative specialist
- Advanced symptom management tools depending on your needs, including
- Single fraction radiation
- IV hydration
- Education on diet, physical activity and avoiding complications
- Regular nurse check-ins to see how you are feeling and make treatment adjustments
- A customized action plan and emergency kit that you can use with our help (24/7 RN and MD coverage) if you experience sudden changes, so you don’t need to go to the ER or the hospital
What is Hospice & Palliative Care?
We provide a range of resources to help people and their families navigate the challenges of serious illness.
We Are Available Day or Night
Care Partners is on call around the clock to meet your needs. Call now to speak with an experienced and caring nurse. We’ve been helping people like you for more than 40 years.